Sunday, May 1, 2011

I Just Want Sleep!!!

Ahhhhh!!! The amount of sleep I have been deprived of this past week isn't even funny. Between studying for AP exams and finals, trying to get a job, and clubbing, all possibility of maintaining a regular sleep schedule flew out the window. Luckily, it's almost over and I'll be able to relax for the next 4 months. Tomorrow is my AP Chemistry exam and contrary to how most people are feeling, I am not worried or nervous at all. I know I am going to fail with flying colors. If anything, I'm annoyed I signed up for the test because now I have to sit in a room for 4 hours pretending I know anything about chemistry. I DO know of the chemistry between two people on the dance floor, courtesy of Tigerheat Thursdays at Avalon ahahaha. I was a bit of a slut on the dance floor shhh ;) I'm not usually like that, but tequila makes us do things we don't normally do.

Anyways, right now my life is kind of boring and my bed is singing a siren's song I cannot resist. I'll be back later with something more interesting to talk about :)

4 comments:

  1. Have a good sleep my friend hope you have someone there to give you a cuddle.
    Dave xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog, really like your writing. I agree with you about the spelling of theatre, for years I thought you yanks couldn't spell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I remember taking the AP Chem exam; I remember it being surprisingly easy, either that or my teacher just prepared us really well for it. I hope it went well.

    Best,

    JP

    ReplyDelete
  4. ap chem test = epic fail . slept through the last two FRQs haha.

    ReplyDelete