Monday, April 25, 2011

Awesome Day...

Woke up at 6:30 am feeling hungover, dragged my lazy ass to class, bombed my chem final (40% holla!), verbally harassed my English teacher for being an idiot, had a panic attack during my government class for no apparent reason, struggled to maintain consciousness during calculus, got home at 12:30 and napped for 3 hours. Now I'm bullshitting yet another English paper; I've written about 2 wordz. Awesome day? NEVER. I cannot wait until this pathetic excuse for an education, otherwise known as high school, is over.

calculus iz mai pashun tehe



















On a brighter note, I filled out my housing application for the fall semester at the University of Michigan! I couldn't be any happier. Hopefully I'll be placed in East Quad with all the other artsy weirdos. It's apparently known as Odd Quad (sounds like home to me!).

On an even different note from the other two, I'd like to use this opportunity to tell my vast legions of followers (so far 0) a little about who I am. So here are 20 fun factz.

1. I'm a quarter Mexican, raised Jewish, and I'm gay. Fucking weirdest combo ever. (P.S. I no longer consider myself Jewish, just plain old spiritual).
2. I'm deathly afraid of zombies. First sign of a zombie apocalypse, and I'm immediately killing myself.
3. My music collection is my soul. One time my computer crashed and I only had all of my music on my iPod. Needless to say I was so damn protective of it, I even sprinted away, with my old dog no less, from two shady characters who looked like they really wanted my iPod. Music. Saved.
4. I absolutely hate when Americans use the UK spelling of theater. PISSES ME OFF. This is uhmerica.
5. When I was 10, I had the worst diet, and as a result my cholesterol skyrocketed to around 300. Yeah, EVERYONE was frightened. Except me of course, I had no idea it was a big deal.
6. When I was 17, I lived in China for one month and taught English to schoolchildren. I h8 white rice now.
7. I'm scared I won't like college.
8. Sometimes, I sneak out late at night and sleep on the beach. I love it.
9. When I was 7, I threw up all over my 1st grade teacher. I cried so hard, but she wasn't mad at all. She'll always be one of my favorite teachers.
10. I use the excuse of being drunk to tell people things I normally wouldn't have the guts to say to their face when I'm sober.
11. Even though I know my friends love me, and I love them, I still have this irrational fear that all of them talk mad shit about me behind my back. Paranoia?
12. Rollercoasters haven't scared me since I was 9. I wish they still did.
13. I've only cried 3 times within the past 8 years: when my parents divorced, when my cat died, and when my grandpa died. I try to make myself cry everyday, but it's impossible. I've just felt so numb lately.
14. At this very moment I am listening to Cosmic Love by Florence + The Machine.
15. My Michael Kors wallet has two dollars in it. str8 up ballin'
16. At the moment I can't think of any more interesting facts so I'll stop here. Enjoy!


Tell me a couple random/funny facts about yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Hey bud thanks for following my blog. You sound like an interesting person I am looking forward to reading about your adventures.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete